Urban Blue Services
- Promoting a range of partner agencies, and or, their services
- Community and youth engagement
- Supporting educational / awareness programs on health, substance abuse, sexual health, self harm, suicide, race / hate crime, drug and alcohol abuse, fire and resue and road safety.
- Targeting crime and anti social hotspots
- Use of onboard audio and visual aid facilities
- Medical facilities for those presenting with minor injuries
- Emotional support, drug and alcohol counselling
- Support to those who are vulnerable, or in need of assistance and practical help. CCard Access Point - The Kent C Card scheme provides young people, aged 19 and under, with access to FREE condoms in places other than clinics.
- Cylamida Screening
- Urban Blue provides medical facilities for people with minor injuries
- Urban Blue has an area devoted to emotional support, drug and alcohol counselling
- Urban Blue has a waiting area for vulnerable people awaiting transport home
- Urban Blue has visual-aid facilities and seating for twelve people.
Book Urban Blue:
Urban Blue is available to hire as an operations centre for concerts, public and sporting events and comes staffed with fully trained medical personnel.
If you would like to book Urban Blue for your event please visit the booking page.
Urban Blue are happy to offer advertising space to sponsors and companies wishing to support the Urban Blue Bus project. Please contact us to advertise on our website or on the bus.
website by Cleminson & Tye